ref="http://scrapbookfairy.blogspot.com/">scraptacular
I've seen others do this and I have to copy it to help get my blog off the ground (so to speak!) However, I'm a little aprehensive about posting some personal info, so I'll just put what I'm comfortable with.
I love doing things like this. It would make a great scrapbook page for an all about me album.
Layer One-On the Outside
Name: Lindsay
Nicknames: Linds
Birthplace: Kansas
Birthdate: wouldn't you like to know
Current Location: Arkansas
Eye Color: Blue
Hair: dark brown
Height: 5'3"
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac: Aquarius
Religion: open-minded Christian
Sex: Female
Layer Two: On the Inside
Heritage: English, Irish, Welsh (but my Mom says German)
Shoes I wore today: red flip-flops
Who I look like: my mom
Your weakness: food, scrapbook supplies
Fears: that I won't get to make amends with my dad
Your perfect pizza: dense-crust cheese
Goals I like to acheive: lose weight, become a mom, be a better wife and christian
Layer Three: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow
Most over used phrase on AIM/MSN: smiley :) although I'm guilty of using it lot!
Your thoughts first waking up: I don't want to go to work and I want to sleep!
Your best physical feature: my eyes
Your bedtime: late--I'm such a night person. I try to get to bed around 11:30 but that doesn't always happen
Your most missed memory: Disneyland & time with my dad when I still had rose-colored glasses toward him
Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: LOVE coke
McDonalds or Burger King: either, depends on my mood
Single or Group dates: sometimes I like my us to go out with friends and sometimes I like it when it's just us
Adias or Nike: don't know-I buy cheapies. although Nikes never did fit me right
Chocolate or Vanilla IceCream: Chocolate all the way baby!
Capp. or Coffee: any kind of coffee--yum--I don't like froth though
Layer Five: Do You?
Smoke: no, never
Curse: sometimes
Sing: love to everyday!
Have had a crush: who hasn't?
Think you have been in love: I am with my wonderful husband
Want to get Married: going on 6 years
Believe in Yourself: most of the time
Think you are attractive: sometimes
Think you're a health freak: I'd have to say no
Get along with your parents: yes
Like thunderstorms: LOVE them!
Play an instrument: tuba (no, I'm just kidding!)
Layer Six: Have you ever?
Smoked: no
Done a drug: does Advil count?
Gone to the mall: Well of course
Eaten a entire box of oreos: not in one sitting
Eaten Sushi: nope
Been on stage: yep
Gone skating: Ice and Roller
Gone SKinny Dipping: no
Stolen anything: a pack of gum when I was little
Played a game that required removing clothes: no, thank goodness!
Been caught doing "something": no
Been called a tease: not that I know of...
Gotten beaten up: not unless my sister counts, but I usually was the one beating her up
Shoplifted: again, the gum
Layer Seven: Getting Older
Age you Married: 23
Children: hopefully
Dream Wedding: pretty much had it although there's things I would change now
How do you want to die: yucky question--don't know, don't wanna know
What do you want to do when you grow up: work for a volunteer organization, be part of a scrapbook design team, be a wedding coordinator
What country would you most like to visit: Paris, France!!!
Layer Nine: In A Partner
Eye: blue
Hair: strawberry blond
Short or long hair: either
Height: 6'
Wayne!
Layer Ten: In the Numbers
Number of illegal drugs taken: none
Number of Cd's you own: way too many to count
Number of piercings: one in each ear
Number of Tatoos: 1
Number of Times your name has appeared in the Newspaper: maybe 1?
ref="http://scrapbookfairy.blogspot.com/">scraptacular
Thursday, June 23, 2005
copy cat (about me)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment