Monday, November 14, 2005

Positively Pregnant!!!!!

I'm Pregnant!!! We're so excited! I'm 7 weeks along and thankfully I have not been sick--not once! I've had other symptoms, but luckily no morning sickness. It's so weird--we've talked about it for so long that it's hard to believe it's reality. We told our families this weekend and everyone is excited and happy for us. I feel a little overwhelmed (which I'm sure is normal--especially for your first baby) I wonder if it's a boy or a girl--I don't really care as long as it's healthy. Wayne would really like a boy, though. I do too--but either is great! It's so amazing to think that I'm carrying a living being...
I've got to get scrapping a pregnancy album/journal. And a baby album--which I can't really start until we find out the baby's sex. Also, byebye scraproom! :( It will now be the Nursery. And did I mention it's painted pink??? We may be painting sometime in the next several months. If it's a girl, I've decided to do the cute pink & green that's so in right now and I will only have to modify the room slightly that way. If it's a boy...square one. It will all be so worth it though! Well, off to 2 Peas to get some ideas to start on the Prego album!

No comments: