
This beautiful gardenia that my brother-in-law and his girlfriend (now fiancee!!) gave us at the hospital...
...is now DEAD!!!
They got it so it would bloom each year and grow with Mason--how thoughtful! However, we put it in the sunroom and it was too hot :( Wayne brought it back from the brink of death once but then it went ahead and went to plant heaven. I can't keep any plant alive--that's why you see fake plants at my house. I'll have to take a pic and post of how pathetic it looks now--it really is sad --and yet kinda funny to look at. I even looked for one at Wal-Mart to try to replace it but had no luck. The worst part...they don't know we killed it. (yet)
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
R.I.P. Gardenia
Another long, drawn-out story by Lindsay at 12:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment