Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Nutshell

I haven't posted in forever!!! Thought I'd post a few recent pics of Mason. He's sooo big! 23 pounds at 10 months old. He is on the verge of walking and is such a cutie! Well, here's what I've been doing the last few months in a nutshell:
(in no particular order)

1. Went Part Time at work!! Working 2 days a week and staying home with Mason--absolutely LOVE it!

2. Celebrated my 1st Mother's Day! I got a gift certificate for a spa day!! Can't wait to get a massage (did I mention Mason is 23 pounds!?!!)

3. Still a couch potato--right now my top 5 favs are: LOST, American Idol, Grey's Anatomy, Notes from the Underbelly, and Desperate Housewives (sucked for a while now getting better)

4. Ending another successful Junior League year. Still loving the League although attending meetings a lot harder with Mason in the picture.

5. On a sad note: My Grandpa just passed away. He had suffered with COPD (respiratory) for a long time and is in a better place now.
Also, my sweet furbaby, Bianca, had kidney failure and we were forced to put her down. Still working thru that pain! She was a member of our family for 14 years! That's almost half my life! Anyway...

6. Enjoying watching Mason grow and learn each and every day!! He is such a blessing to us and we are thankful he is happy and healthy. Love being a Mom (most days!)

7. Became a Southern Living at Home Independent Consultant. Love that stuff!!

8. I was Baptized on Maundy Thursday!!!! (Thurs before Easter)Finally! Have been going to church regularly :)

9. Saw John Mayer in concert for my 30th birthday in February!!! It totally Rocked!! He's my fav!

10. I Love my hubby. In a few months we'll be married 8 years--together 11. Wow.

11. I'm trying to get caught up on scrapbooking--Wayyyyy far behind. Doing some fun baby boy pages though.

There's the nutshell. Exciting, huh? :)

No comments: