Monday, July 30, 2007

What I'm up to these days





















Here's what's going on:

1. Mason's one year professional photos were taken this morning. He did not have his usual morning nap
so he was a little cranky and very clingy, but I think we ended up getting some good shots in spite of that. I love our photographer, Amber Lanning.

2. Last week we finally cleaned out our office closet (way overdue) and moved my scrapbooking supplies from Mason's closet into it so I can actually scrap after Mason goes to bed instead of going in with Wayne's headlamp on quietly digging for supplies!! (It's quite a site to behold!) Man, that was one long sentence! Since then I have already completed several pages--I just needed a little inspiration & motivation from 2 peas in a bucket and to be able to get to my supplies!

3. Our 8 year wedding anniversary is tomorrow, July 31st. We went to Branson over the weekend and left Mason with my parents--he has never spent the night at anyone's house! Yes--he is sheltered! He did wonderful--he actually slept better at their house (go figure) We missed him a lot but it was nice to get away and have some time to ourselves. We went to the Titanic Museum which was pretty neat and the Butterfly Palace which turned out better than I expected. (picures above) Other than that we hung out in our jacuzzi suite and had some nice meals. The traffic was horrible but it was a good trip.

4. Southern Living at HOME parties. I have several parties booked--and they're fun--it dosen't feel like work. The new Fall catalog is out and I want everything, as usual. They finally have the entire catalog on the website instead of just a sampling--see it at: https://www.southernlivingathome.com/wbslah/skins/s01/catalog.aspx?repid=534206

5. My best friend, Victoria's (aka Tori) Birthday--is TODAY!!!July 30th!!!!! That's right--8 years ago today she had to spend her birthday at my wedding rehearsal! poor girl.
Happy B-day, Tori!

6. Junior League--starting a new league year. I'm on the same committee as last year (2 year placement) so I'm pretty comfy with that right now. I usually like to be challenged, but right now with the rest of my challenging life, I'm glad it's not for me right now. :}

Well, that's all the high points for now!

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I got a shout out in your blog!! Yay Me!! :) Geez...8 years ago. Seems like forever. <3 you!