Saturday, September 08, 2007

Sept Family Night







My immediate family gets together once a month for "Family Night." We rotate houses each month and the host serves dinner, then we have a show & tell or play a game or something. It's a great time to catch up with family. Tonight, Wayne & I hosted for September and I made Taco Soup with lots of toppings (see pic! Didn't get one of the soup!)
Chloe's show & tell was her artwork--she has such talent! The ones she had tonight were dragons and mystical creatures. Cameron's was that he was appointed in school to assist a special needs student to school assemblies and things of that nature. I thought that was just great!
Mason was so tired and overstimulated by the end of the night, as soon as everyone left, he passed out. It was well past his bedtime as you can tell by the picture of him! (looking a little frazzled, baby!)

4 comments:

The Traxsons said...

oooh, i have those tidbits and that cake stand/chip & dip and have never thought of using the two together like that...what a great idea!

Lindsay said...

Thanks for noticing! I just discovered that 6 tidbits will fit in it perfectly!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for putting this site together! I really enjoy all aspects of it. LM

Lindsay said...

Thanks! ;)