Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Valentines Day (It happened, I missed it)

I have finally been feeling better over the last couple of days although I still have a small cough and a stuffy nose at night. That I can deal with, compared to how bad I felt before! I really kinda missed Valentine's day because that's the first day I was really sick. So here it is in a nutshell:

Wayne was so sweet and got me a dozen red roses, a gift card to Signed, Sealed, Delivered (my fave!) and a beatifully written, mushy card. I got him some cologne and some chocolate, which he liked. Mason got a card and some yummy cookies (below) from us, as well as some money and trinkets from other family members. I had planned to take his picture with his "King of Hearts" shirt on while eating a Valentine cookie, but just didn't feel up to it at the time. So now I'm contemplating staging the whole process! (Only a scrapbooker!) It's just that I have documented all other holidays and major events and there will be one missing if I don't!

No comments: