I posted about BBQ #1 at Tori's house several days ago. It was during the day and this one was that evening at our friends' Stuart & Melissa's house. We all brought a dish and the food was great. Mason was in kiddie heaven with all the other little ones and the tons of toys. At one point I counted 12 kids under the age of 5! Almost everyone left early because all the kids were worn out. We started to leave as well when the neighborhood fireworks started and Mason got his 2nd wind. He loved them! I was afraid he'd be scared of them, but he was cheering and clapping and saying "Wow, big fireworks!" We got home so late that night that Mason got to bed at 10:30!
Some of the friends
Some of the kids
Some of the Guys
Our friend Tara's adorable little girl, Cady
Mason loved riding this
Some fireworks
Mason's reaction (with someone's head--I'll have to crop that)
Wayne, Mason & one of the twins (Molly or Taylor--sorry I can't tell them apart!)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
July 4th BBQ #2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment