Easter Sunday was cold and it rained cats & dogs! Why does it always have to be like that on Easter?!? I decided to leave Mason at home while I went to church since it was so cold & wet outside & I knew I'd end up having to park far away.
After church, Wayne, Mason & I went to my parent's house for Easter lunch. My sister got to pick our meal since this week is her birthday, and she picked chicken enchiladas. Although not your traditional Easter meal, it was delicious! Mom also made banana pudding for dessert & it was equally as yummy.
After the meal, we all gave the kids their Easter baskets. Mason got way too much candy, which he was pretty happy about, as well as some fun little toys.
Mom's beautiful Spring/Easter table setting~that orange thing is a huge carrot that I love!
(part of) my Grandma, Cameron, Chloe', Angela, my Dad...
Banana pudding with a cross on top!
Cousins~Cameron & Mason
Mason with his Easter basket from Mommy & Daddy
Mason looking through his new (bug) magnifying glass at his new car
Chloe' with a Garfield vase (she loves Garfield)
We had a great Easter at church & with family & Mason had lots of fun!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Our Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment