Friday, August 07, 2009

Las Vegas Part 1~Our Hotel

We have been back from our Anniversary trip to Vegas for a week now. We had a great time! (despite the terrible luck we had traveling) I've finally uploaded over 400 pictures I took (gasp!) and since it's a little overwhelming to me to narrow them down to share with you, I've decided to make several parts to a series. (Blogging should NOT be overwhelming!) Hopefully I can post over the next week or so and relive our trip!

So, tonight's tour starts with our hotel, The Venetian. It was absolutely gorgeous, dripping in Italian finery! These photos were not all taken on the same day, or time of day, but they are all of the Venetian.

The outside


The Lobby


click on pics if you want to see us bigger :)
In front of the Casino

Our 650 Sq Ft Room-it was beautiful & comfortable!
The Living Area
The Bathroom
The view from our room
I loved seeing this huge mountain in the distance (it's a little hazy in this pic but it was beautiful!) It reminded me we were in the desert. (As if the 106 degree temp didn't!)
Wayne and I in front of the Grand Canal inside the hotel

The Grand Canal Shoppes (that sky is FAKE!)
A real man posing very still as a statue...

In the lobby of the adjoining building, The Palazzo

Much more to come...Stay tuned!

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

I love the theme song for these posts :) I am so craving an adult trip! We are going to San Diego next week and it was supposed to be just tim and me. Well, childcare fell through and now Sam is going. It'll still be fun, but I'm pretty bummed about the lack of adult fun.

Looks like you guys had a great time! I've never been to Vegas!