I've been nominated by my friend Alison, for the Honest Scrap Award! It's an award where I share ten things about myself and then nominate ten of my blog friends.
It's ever so convenient that it's called "Honest SCRAP, " huh? Goes right along with this blog, Scraptacular (which, if you haven't heard me explain many times before, started out to be about scrapbooking, thus the name. I've managed to modify it into our family blog as best as I can!)
Anyway, Thanks, Alison (aka the Tool Woman)! This is only my second award ever & I'm so excited! Now you have to listen to 10 random things about me...
1. I do NOT like hair that isn't attached to something. It's disgusting. My poor husband has to clean out drains, etc. and I have to use a comb to get the hair out of my hairbrush. Gag!
2. I really would love to visit Europe and especially Paris someday. Oh, and New York!
3. I'm so proud of my sweet boy, Mason! (bet you didn't know that one!)
4. I'm a night owl. I go to bed around midnight every night. (I'm not a morning person!)
5. I think about creating things every single day. Scrapbooking, painting, crafts, decorating....
6. In Kindergarten, I stuck one of those friendship beads up my nose & couldn't get it out. My teacher sent me to the principal's office and she had me blow my nose. (what a genious!) Came right out!
7. I like all kinds of movies, but there's a special place in my heart for silly ones like Billy Madison, Napoleon Dynomite, Dumb & Dumber....
8. I love music & singing...& dancing!
9. I'm so thankful that God has a plan for me & He's working on improving me everyday!
10. I love laughing with my bestest friends~you all know who you are!
Ok-I'm tired, so not all of those were too deep or informative. But I got to 10! Now it's YOUR turn! I picked the following blogs because I enjoy reading them regularly.
Ladies, I present you with the "Honest Scrap" award! Just copy the award picture, add it to your blog & let us know 10 random things about yourself.











1 comment:
My First award!! Thanks Lindsay!!
Post a Comment