
I can't wait (and I won't be late!) for this very important date: March 5, 2010, when Disney's live-action movie ALICE IN WONDERLAND premiers! I ADORE Alice in Wonderland and judging from the trailer and photo gallery, the movie looks amazing!
I only hope that Tim Burton's interpretation doesn't get too weird or even ruins the story (as the remake of Charlie & the Chocolate Factory did-ugg!) but with Disney behind it, surely it can't go too macabre, right? But Alice in Wonderland is a weird nonsense story to begin with, so who better to make the movie than Tim Burton? (now I'm rambling)
Watch the Teaser Trailer
For more, go to The official Disney site
Friday, October 02, 2009
A Very Important Date...
Another long, drawn-out story by Lindsay at 10:08 PM
Labels: alice in wonderland, Disney, movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I'm excited about this one also!!!
Post a Comment