Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fall Festival/Trunk-Or-Treat

Yes, I'm still posting about Halloween...On Oct 25th, I took Mason to our church's Fall Festival. He was excited to get to wear his costume a little early and participate in...

The beanbag toss

Decorating his own pumpkin

Getting his face painted (first time ever!)

There was also a cake walk (that I didn't get a picture of) where Mason won a plate of cupcakes.
But his favorite part was Trunk-Or-Treat! (AKA getting candy!)




We loved seeing all the cars decorated and some of them were a little creepy. But Mason is NOT at all scared of such things. He went right under this black curtain and into this "graveyard" scene and reached for the skeleton hand!


They served a dinner of hot dogs and frito chili pie and lots of sweet treats~Yum! I'm so glad we went and that Mason had such a good time!

No comments: