Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Super Mason

Not too much has been going on around here...just working, sleeping, cleaning, eating...nothing too fun to blog about! I did have a fun Stella & Dot jewelry party at my house a few weeks ago, but I didn't take any pictures :( I got some free jewelry & a couple half price items that are on the way to me now! Can't wait!

I am now already 12 weeks along in my pregnancy! Next week will start my 2nd trimester, which is just hard to believe! Hopefully I will start to have some more energy because I have been a sleepy slug! Other that that, I've been feeling pretty good.
A few days ago, Mason decided he was Superman (not sure exactly how he knows that much about Superman) and asked for a hooded bath towel to be a cape. He had so much fun with it. He was running up & down the hallway and saying he was saving the day! He wouldn't stop moving long enough to get any good pictures, but here's what I got:




2 comments:

Sherri said...

Your Stella & Dot party was a LOT of FUN! Did your jewelry come today?
Mason looks SO CUTE as Superman! I bet he had a blast saving the day!!

The Rogers said...

He must of talked to Sam because he is a super hero freak. Maybe when it warms up we can plan a playdate with the kids.