On Saturday, Mason colored Easter eggs! We have about 60 plastic eggs to hunt that are filled with goodies, but I wanted him to experience coloring real eggs, so I boiled 18 eggs & 6 of the shells cracked, so he colored a dozen eggs! (which was plenty) I bought this contraption that you drop dye in, place the egg inside & put the lid on top. You then push down on the button on top & it spins the egg around in the dye. It creates a pretty marble-looking design. It wasn't messy at all and made the eggs so pretty~plus Mason liked pushing the button down over & over to coat to eggs.
THESE eggs, however, did NOT turn out so good!!! Long story short, I tried to make Jello jigglers 3D eggs and 2 things went wrong~I forgot to grease the molds first and the molds wouldn't stay closed & therefore leaked out the hot Jello! It was a disaster! The good news is that they taste good & Mason likes them!
Sunday, April 04, 2010
Dying Easter Eggs
Another long, drawn-out story by Lindsay at 11:07 PM
Labels: 3.5 years old, Easter, egg hunt, Mason
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
17 weeks??? Will there be a boy/girl announcement coming soon? I haven't used my cricut yet. I'm glad they exchanged it for you. That's frustrating.
Post a Comment