Monday, December 13, 2010

Halloween 2010~The Kids

Halloween day...Mason, the "Creature from Next Door"

and Madelyn in her little ghost outfit

Mason is really into Halloween wanted to be something scary this year. After debating whether he should be Scooby Doo (not scary at all) he decided on a skeleton. I didn't care for the mask that came with the costume, (and didn't want him to wear a mask for safety reasons anyway) so I just painted his face. I think it turned out really cute~and just scary enough!




I had trouble finding a costume small enough for Madelyn, so I ended up making her a tutu and onesie. I bought the pumpkin hat & added some tulle to match the tutu. So she was a little Punkin Head!



As every year, we went over to my parent's house to eat chili & go trick-or-treating in thier neighborhood. My family watched Madelyn while we took Mason out.

What a silly face she's making!

Unfortunetly, this is what Madelyn did while we were out trick-or-treating with Mason. She had a belly ache & screamed! :(

No comments: