Monday, February 14, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve at my parent's house. Every year, my mom makes a big lasagna dinner and then we all unwrap our gifts. We have a traditional turkey/ham dinner on Christmas day. We also go to Wayne's parent's on Christmas day, so this helps spread out all the festivities! Mason was all excited to unwrap his presents, of course-he was a fun age this year for it. Poor Madelyn had no idea what was going on!

I love this picture of our kiddos!

My sister and Grandma with Madelyn

I love all the munchie appetizers my mom puts out! I feel that she should have this out all year long...;)

After dessert...
Wayne & a new wrench

I got these "Smartie Pants" for my niece & nephew. They are little handmade corduroy pants filled with Smarties candies. I found them on Etsy & thought they were so cute & funny!
Mom's new Coach purse~I want it!
More unwrapping...
One of Mason's favorite gifts~The Mystery Machine!
My sister, Angela, with a gift from us.
Me & Madelyn-getting ready to unwrap her gifts.

We are so blessed to live so close to our families!

No comments: