Friday, October 14, 2005

5 FIVE 5 FIVE 5

Stole this from April's blog (don't know her but she's got a cool blog!) But I added a few of my own catagories. Here's my answers:
5 songs of right now: Kanye West "Gold Digger", Gorillaz "Dare", Rob Thomas "This is how a Heart Breaks", Mercy Me "Homesick", Cyndi Lauper "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" (threw that in to see if you're paying attention)
5 snacks: buttery popcorn, caramel apples with nuts (it's fall!), cereal, pretzels, gummy worms
5 things I'd do with a million $'s: share it with family, new cars & a big house, save some, donate some, new wardrobe
5 places I'd run away to: Paris, Italy, Hawaii, New York, Australia
5 things I'd never wear: Blue eyeshadow, legwarmers, real fur, lots of big jewelry, my birthday suit (in public!)
5 greatest joys: my family, my faith, my employment, my husband, scrapbooking :)
5 current reads: Application Study Bible, Wake Up Laughing (women's devotional), Creating Keepsakes mag, Memory Makers mag, O mag (gotta have my Oprah!)
5 things I can't stand: inconsiderate people, chicken fried steak, tailgaters (the driving kind...heehee), stress, too little time
That's all for now! I hope to get off work early tomorrow and go to a few craft fairs with Mom. Traffic will be just wonderful. It's been a terrible week and I'm so glad it's almost over!!
Viva la Friday! (whatever that means)

No comments: