Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Week In Review


Since I know you've been in suspense since my last post whether RHS won against rival BHS, (haha) I just wanted to let you know that Rogers Won! Unfortunatly, Rogers lost this Friday to Fort Smith Northside. :( And it was Homecoming!
I went to a cooking class in Wed night with the chef at Copeland's New Orleans Restaurant and it was pretty neat. I'm not much of a cook (my meals usually come out of a box in the freezer) but we learned how to make Shrimp Creole and Bananas Foster. I don't even like bananas, but I could have eaten 5 plates of that stuff!! I tasted more like rum & caramel. Doubt I'll ever make it at home, but you never know...

I'd like to congratulate my best friend, Victoria, for getting hitched this week!!!! I'm so happy for them and wish them the best! My Uncle is visiting in a couple weeks from San Fran and I can't wait! We have such a great time when he's here. It'll be my Mom's b-day also, so I'm sure we'll have fun! I took off work so I'll have a 3 day weekend when he's here. Yeah!
Can you even believe it is OCTOBER??? It's too crazy. I have no idea if we're all dressing up this year for Halloween (my FAV holiday!) because all of our friends either have newborns or will have in a few weeks. Or are very pregnant. (not exactly the partying type) Not that we're big partiers, but we love to get into costumes! So I don't know if I need to be looking for a costume or not. ugg. Maybe I'll see if my sister wants to go look at the Costume store today. that's sounds fun. byebye

No comments: