Sunday, December 11, 2005

Soooo far behind!!!

I know, I know. I have been the world's worst blogger lately! Just give me some sympathy--I'm 11 weeks preggo (as of today!) and it's Christmastime! We all know how draining that is! I'm so far behind on buying presents that's it's almost depressing. Our tree has 4 gifts under it and it's 2 weeks til Christmas! Next week we are going to buy some of those Visa gift cards for Wayne's family, so that will take care of a bunch of gifts. I have no ideas for anyone else--of things that we can afford, that is. Wish me luck...
The coolest thing happened this Sat. night. I work at a Women's Hospital and a lady I work with (she's the Nursery Supervisor and I'm also I'm friends with her) called me at home and asked me if I would be interested in being the Nursery Unit Secretary! The position is going to be open on Monday. I'm so flattered and it's my chance to get out of Materials, but then the jobs is kinda hairy. and I will be around screaming babies all day. (although they are adorable!) I'm sure you get used to that and tune them out. So, I'm considering it and I'm going to talk to her tomorrow more about it and try to make up my mind. I also would not have to lift heavy boxes while I'm pregnant--big plus. Ok--gotta go shower and watch the
Survivor finale!!! Go Steph!!!

No comments: