
Ok, now everytime I look at the pic of that crib below, it looks country-style to me. Which is so NOT me. It looked more swanky before or something. Here's the DREAM CRIB!!!!! Target of course. Only $369.99. It's a little over the budget for a crib. Keep in mind we have Nothing for the baby so far besides a few onesies and some blankets that my family gave us. We have so much to buy and it's overwhelming, as many of you out there already know! So I don't think we can really afford to buy the Dream Crib :( but we'll see...
I scrapped our local Cystic Fibrosis 5K Walk that I have participated in for the last 5 years and this year was on the committee that organized it. Our good friend's daughter has CF--you should check out the website--it's more common than you think. Anyway, the layout turned out pretty cute. Then last night (before I had the 5 rolls of pics) I scrapped some oldies--my sister's Senior Prom! She's now 32. I love how it turned out. Wish I could post, but don't really know how. I'll learn that one of these days and then I can post on 2Peas and my blog. hmmm--I'm way behind on that! I'm kind-of self taught on the computer. Anyway, guess I'll get that journaling done. Uh--can I just say--HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!! 2006!!!!!! We're going to our friend's for a party. I ought to have a lot of fun watching everyone have fun while I drink Welch's sparkling grape non-alcoholic stuff. (it's really good though!) At least one other friend is also pregnant. Goodbye 2005!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment