Saw this on April's blog and thought it was too cute not to copy. Modified a little to shorten it.
My Year in Review...
January
Resolutions? Lose weight and get pregnant (well, at least I got pregnant!)
Did you kiss someone at midnight? Yes--Wayne of course
Did it snow? No, I don't think so, althought that was a year ago, I barely remember
Have you been to Times Square? Uh, no. I wish
Special events: Neice Alexis born, Wayne's parent's 25th Anniversary
February
Who was your Valentine? my hubby
Special events: My Birthday and Wayne's birthday, took a week of vacation, Found our House!!!!
March
Are you Irish? Some. Although my last name is all Irish!
What did you do for St. Patty's day? nothing.
Did you wear green? Yes--always. don't want to get pinched
Special events: Mom & Dad's 21st Anniversary, Easter Sunday, MOVED into our new house!!
April
Do you like Rain? fresh, warm, Spring rain is nice. LOVE thunderstorms
Did you play an April Fool's Joke on anyone? not that I remember
Special events: Uncle visited, JL Fundrasier Rhythm & Blues
May
Favorite flower? Tulips & Gerber Daisies
Like Spring? I like the warmth after Winter--don't like the allergies and bugs coming back
Finish this sentence: "April showers bring..." ...May flowers. And what do Mayflowers bring? The Pilgrims! (corny joke my Mom used to say) heehee
Special events: Niece turned 12!, Hospital Week (in charge of it at work), Mother's Day, CF Walk, Dan & Amber's wedding
June
Year graduated? 1995
Fav school subject? English
Fav teachers? 4th grade--Mrs. Kreeger, High School--Mr. Graham & Mr. Ross
Special events: Father's Day, 1st day of Summer!
July
What did you do for the 4th? Hosted a big barbeque at our house & went to watch fireworks--super fun!
Special events: bought a big screen tv (this was very "special" heehee), Our 6 year anniversary!
August
Favorite 2005 summer memory? Our July 4th BBQ
Special events: Nephew's 8th birthday!, JL New Member Retreat, JL All State Training in Little Rock, Hosted a So. Living at Home party
September
Fall or Summer? Fall!
Like apples? green ones
Special events: Started going to Church, Sister & Bro-in-Law's 13th anniversary, Best Friend got married!
October
On a scale of 1-10, rate Halloween: 10!
Fav Halloween Costume that I've dressed up as: me--Miss America, Wayne--Matt Jones (AR football player)
Fav candy? anything gummy, Skittles, Reeses pieces & cups, Heath & Snickers bar--I could go on!
Special events: Mom's, grandma's & Uncle's b-days, craft fairs, Grandma's surgery to remove cancer, Uncle visits, my friend has twin girls!
November
Where did you spend Thanksgiving? At my Mom's
Do you like Stuffing? ick. only Stove Top
I am Thankful for: my family, my husband, my home, my job, my faith, food, friends, my country and much more!
Special events: Found out I was Pregnant!!!!!!!!!!! and told family & friends, Aunt's b-day, Aunt visited, Sister's family went to Disneyworld for Thanksgiving--I dogsat.
December
Been kissed under the mistletoe? Yes! got a cute pic of me & Wayne under it at Mom's! can't wait to scrap it!
Best gift I received this year? A baby! oh yeah--and the Oprah DVD set!
Special events: uh, Christmas & New Year's Eve. And JL Winter Dreams Home Tour
RATE YOUR YEAR 1-10: I'd have to say it was an 8.5 since we bought a house and moved and got pregnant!
That was pretty hairy to type! gotta go get in the shower! Bye!
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Year in Review 2005
Another long, drawn-out story by Lindsay at 10:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment