I'm tired (zzzzzz) and I'm getting a big prego belly (ok not big but it's there) and I'm training 2 people at work to take my positon (very tiresome and frustrating--and yes, it does take 2 people to replace me :) ) and I get to transfer into the Nursery in 2 weeks (yes!) but then I have to get trained to work in there (ugg) but Feb 9th is my ultrasound (OMG I can't beleive I'm already almost 5 months and we're going to find out the sex of our baby!!!!) so that's about it (goodnight)
By the way, I just realized that the Larry King background in the pic below soooo matches my blog!!! I meant to do that!
Thursday, January 19, 2006
My Week in a Nutshell (TGIF!)
Another long, drawn-out story by Lindsay at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment