

Ok, so I'm bored and decided to surf a little & found some really disturbing "news" (if you could call it that) on the web. Thought I'd update myself (& you) on some crazy celeb news. For example:
Emenim & his exwife Kim are going to REMARRY! Do we all remember the song about him murdering her? It was pretty icky. It must be love...check out the full story!
James Frey, author of A Million Little Pieces (that I happen to be reading) supposedly made up some of his autobiographical book about drug rehab & everyone is pissed! I guess it would be a let down if you were an addict who saw him as a role model. The crazy thing is that his book most likely wouldn't have been on the bestseller list if Oprah hadn't chosen it for her book club. (That's how I became interested in it) Lesson: Don't try to pull the wool over Oprah's eyes!
On a lighter note--Also pregnant: the Gwyns--Gwen Stefani and Gwyneth Paltrow--Love them both! :)
Let's just hope Gwyneth doesn't name this one Orange.










No comments:
Post a Comment