Sunday, March 12, 2006

So I'm a terrible blogger. I know.

Since I haven't posted in over a month, her's what's going on:
1. IT'S A BOY! Mason Cole is growing and moving all around--it's so awesome!
2. Grandma is on her last dose of cancer treatment & doing well.
3. I like my new position at work in the Nursery, but it's stressful.
4. We have picked out the Crib and bedding for the Nursery!
5. It's Spring! The weather has been nice lately!
6. I finally started working on our "New Home" scrapbook now that we've been here almost a year!

TO DO: Plan a yard sale, paint the nursery, buy a trillion baby things, Spring cleaning everywhere in & outside of the house, catch up on my scrapbooks before the baby arrives....
Gotta go get busy with all that! (you see why I haven't posted??!!??)

No comments: