
I have been on the craziest--most-needed-nesting-cleaning-organizing-getting-old-crap-out-of- my-life-- spree lately. And I must say, it's awesome! It's really working for me. I made this out-of-control To Do List a couple weeks ago that has HUGE projects on it--and I'm actually tackeling them one by one. It's very rewarding--especially to a pregnant anal-organized person like myself!
Here's some stuff I've done:
1. Cleaned out the small hall closet & organized all the towels--they look so pretty now.
2. Cleaned out the big hall closet--most proud of my rubbermaid bins that hold gift bags, tissue paper etc. that I labeled with my Dymo.
3. Made a receipt basket for the office--a home for debit receipts waiting to be processed.
4. Cleaned out and totally relabeled the entire filing cabinet (2 shelves) and filed ALL invoices from the last YEAR!!!!
5. Cleaned out the Nursery closet and organized my scrapbook stuff inside so I can open the door & scrap! (required emptiying approx 10 boxes of keepsake-stuff--it was hard to part with some of it, but I managed. The rest got reboxed and sent to the attic)
6. Emptied (almost--still working on it) Armoire so baby clothes can go in it. I moved all my scrapbooks and photo albums to the living room entertainment center cabinets that weren't even being used yet.
7. Put out Easter decorations.
8. Got Easter cards ready to mail.
And Wayne taped off & primed the Nursery walls!
Goodbye pink--hello blue! Yes, it's sad to see my scrapbook room go! :(
So I think I can go by "Martha" for a while. I still have about 6 things on the list to do, so I better go!
Monday, April 03, 2006
Organizing Like Martha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment