Monday, August 13, 2007

Mason's 1 year Dr Visit



Mason had his one year old check up at the Ped today. He weighs 26 lbs 10 oz and is 32" tall!! He is such a big boy! He's still in the 95th percentile for his age group. He is right on track with growth and development and is thankfully a very healthy baby! We are so blessed! He had to have 3 shots also today--which is never fun for anyone. They also pricked his finger--which he didn't mind at all and he really quite enjoyed the prismatic band aid he got when it was overwith :) He was very cranky tonight and would barely even eat dinner, so I pumped him full of tylenol and put him to bed. Poor little guy.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Did you see there is only a 2oz. difference between Mason and Sam?

Lindsay said...

I know--Mason is HUGE!!!! Who knew I would have such a big kid?? :)

The Traxsons said...

Ha! My pediatrician is Dr. Lovell at the Willow Creek Clinic. We actually saw Dr. Froman though for his 18 month check up. Who is yours?

Lindsay said...

Dr. Lovell is ours also! We actually see all different ones but Lovell is his main Ped. Since I work with all of them, I feel comfortable going to whoever is available. We saw Dr. Averitt this time and I really liked her bedside manner. At Willow Creek she always seems a little shy to me, but at the clinic she was great!