Saturday, August 25, 2007

Recent Scrapbook Layouts








I thought I'd post just a few recent scrapbook layouts (with the exception of the one with me in it--it's older but it's one of my favs) You can view more (not many more--I just finally started posting!) at www.twopeasinabucket.com I go by Scrap Fairy in the "Peanut Gallery" and I have a lot of quotes in the "Pea Soup" section under Resources. (I collect good quotes) That's where my "Scrap Fairy" name originated--I've been going to that scrapbooking website since 2002! In fact, this blog started out to be a purely scrapbooking blog! Hmmm...somehow I got off course! :)


4 comments:

The Traxsons said...

wow, i would be so embarrassed for yout to see my really crappy efforts at scrapbooking...you think you could finish Sam's book for me? :)

Lindsay said...

Well thank you but I'm sure yours look great! I am sooo far behind I don't think I'll ever get caught up--I've been trying to crank them out quickly, but I'm too much of a perfectionist to go too fast!

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lela said...

Wow! Who knew so many people I know have blogs! I love it. I see I have a lot to learn. As for scrapbooking, I sort of let it go when I started writing. I guess I only have so much creative energy. But I really enjoyed it and now that we've made the beach trip, I'm dying to put another one together! Talk soon, Lela