Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A Week in the Life of Mason

Ok, these pics were actually taken over the last two weeks, but you get the idea. I had so many random pics I wanted to share, so this post is long...

Mason's favorite game--Hide and Seek
(Peek a Boo, Find me & Scare me!)



The Scowl (aka the furrowed brow)








Silly Face that he likes to make...






Liking bathtime again.
(He went through a phase where he did not want to get in the tub and when he did, he would NOT sit down!)


After his bath, being silly...




Just being a Sweetie!




Pablo Lovin'


Mason is a huge Razorback fan. He can spot a Razorback from a mile away and loves to point them out!



Sunday was my Mom's birthday and we all went to Colton's to eat
(thus the peanut shells on the floor!)
I couldn't resist putting Mason on this saddle. I had to snap it quick before he fell off!


Mr. Big Blue Eyes


The End (for now!)







No comments: