
listography, your life in lists
I'm addicted! For anyone who is a listmaker like me, you will also become an addict! I stumbled upon listography.com and now I can't stop! You can make lists of whatever you like--anything and everything. You can even cross thru them when you've accomplished something. It's also fun to browse other people's lists and see how normal we all are. You can create anything from a to do list, grocery list, to your favorite childhood memories, music, or movies. The possibilites are endless. In the spirit of listmaking, here are the reasons why I love listography:
1. I'm a listmaker.
2. I get a sense of accomplishment when I get to cross something off.
3. Lists help me remember everything (I'm very forgetful).
4. Brainstorming now will help me to journal in my scrapbooks later.
5. I love the categories they provide to get you started.
6. You can add pictures
Ok, I know I'm a dork, and I don't care!!!!
Here are my lists: (ongoing project!)
http://listography.com/scraptacular
Monday, November 12, 2007
Listography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment