Ok--I did it! I went and got Mason's hair cut--finally! Today he turned 16 months, so it was very monumental! I got a little emotional right before we left the house but I was totally fine once we were there and everything was going well. Mason couldn't have done better! He just sat there as if nothing was going on. He did look around and moved his head several times toward the end, but no crying, freaking out, or any other horrible things that I imagined could happen. My Mom and I took him to SportClips, for lack of a better place, but they were nice and I liked the lady who cut his hair. Mom and Ang thought I should have had her take off a little more, but Wayne & I are pleased with the length--not too short, not too long.
Here is the progression from shaggy to trim: (but still with a few of those curls!)
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Mason's First Haircut (yes, officially!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment