Friday, October 03, 2008

Mason Update

He passed out on our bed the other day.


He has been saying some funny things lately, like:
"Awe, you're my best friend." and
"I so happy to see you again, Mommy!"

And he's been enjoying lining up diapers. We're (slowly) working on potty training...(my fault!)

4 comments:

Christy said...

I'm glad you are updating, I was about to e-mail you that you might have to quit that new job because I was missing posts :). Also, you've been tagged...Random Thoughts blog...

Lindsay said...

LOL~I know-I've lost a day at home since starting my new job and I have a lot going on right now. Oct is always a busy month! I'll go check out the tag...:)

The Traxsons said...

Don't they say the funniest things? Sam is hilarious...he's always making things up to make us laugh!

Alison said...

i came home to a car trail similar to your diaper trail. riley had every car in the house lined up.