Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
I was not a total witch this week and I am not blaming it on PMS.
I am not currently experiencing my third headache in the last three days and I would never be irritated at the fact that Mason refuses to take a nap.
The remains of the whole chicken I cooked last week is not still sitting in my fridge waiting for trash day. That would be disgusting.
I have not periodically started biting my nails after 2 1/2 years of non-nibbling because that would just be stupid.
I did not think I could fit Mason's stroller down the aisles of a flea market today so I would never have circled the perimeter, bought 2 small items and then left. I do not think the owners thought I was a shoplifter.
Monday, January 19, 2009
"Not Me" Monday
Another long, drawn-out story by Lindsay at 2:51 PM
Labels: "Not Me" Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
Hello
oh! My...
You GET to go to work tomorrow! :)
something in your fridge only a week old...psssh that's nothing!! I mean, I'd never leave stuff until I had to hunt for the smell!
Great not memonday, Easy on those nails, They don't digest
that was funny! ummm...have you considered an EPT? :) sounds like you might have some of the symptoms.
Post a Comment