Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Life, Liberty & Happiness

We had a busy 4th of July weekend~we worked on lots of projects around the house but took some time to celebrate the holiday as well. On the 4th, we went to the Bentonville fireworks display at Orchards Park. We even got Mason to take an hour nap before we went! (a rare act!) He fell for it because we let him lay down under the baby's crib...he was out within 15 mins!

Sidenote: Wayne has the nursery painted & all the furniture moved in now, so I can work on decorating!

We let Mason do some fireworks at our house on the 3rd & 4th--just sparklers, snakes & other small, not-as-dangerous ones!

Posing for Mommy

The Nap:
Mason & Daddy waiting for it to get dark outside

Mason & Mommy (not looking my best here!)

The fireworks...I didn't get too many good shots this year :(


I love these 2 pictures of them watching the fireworks!


A little fun with sparklers when we got home~Mason was up super late that night!
Hope everyone had a great holiday! This weekend will be another busy one~it's Mason's 4th birthday!!!

No comments: