This afternoon, we took Mason to see his very first movie in the theater! Since he's 4 now and well versed in Toy Story 1 & 2, it was a no-brainer that we wanted to take him to see Toy Story 3. He did a wonderful job sitting still & being quiet. He ate a whole box of gummy bears during the movie and only had to get up once toward the end to go to the bathroom.
The movie was really funny and also sad-I will admit that the Mommy hormones got to me at the end & I was crying (and trying to wipe away the tears fast because I felt a little silly!) Wayne enjoyed it, too...and Mason thought it was great. He liked the whole theater experience and is looking forward to returning to see more movies in the future.
With the movie poster (and wearing his new TS3 shirt):
Here's how excited he was right before we left home:
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Now Showing...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment