Saturday, September 03, 2005

Rained Out


Well, we got ready to go up to the stadium to get tickets for the Razorback game and it started pouring rain and thundering and what not, so we decided to just go out to eat. The thing that sux is that the game is NOT on tv :( I hate listening to games--I'm a visual person.
We decided to go to O'Charley's for lunch and we regretted it. again. Last time we went we got our dinner free because we waited 4ever. But I had the best Pina Colada ever, so I was tempted to give it another try. mistake. The 20 year old annoying waitress who thought she was a comedian was not what we had in mind. She carded both of us and said, "Sorry guys, you look under 30." Wayne's response was, "yeah, just short 5 months from being 30." To which she replied "whatever!" Can you believe that?? I guess she found out when she looked at his ID. Like she would know. Anyway, she was a terrible waitress regardless of her rude remark. Needless to say, she got a small tip: "Never play leap frog with a unicorn."
Well, the hogs play in 30 minutes. My sister & bro-in-law are at the game....getting wet.

No comments: