Sunday, April 06, 2008

Mason does NOT like Tractors...


Well, he liked it until Grandpa (Wayne's dad) put him up in it. and then turned it on. and then raised the bucket. (or whatever that's called--I'm a city girl!)
I ran out to get a picture, imagining how cute it would be on scrapbook page, and saw that he was freaked out.
Don't worry, no toddlers were harmed in the making of this picture.

We went out to my in-laws to welcome home Wayne's brother, Billy and his fiance, Rachel. They just moved back from the AZ/NV border and we're so glad they're home! We ate grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and the kids ran around having a great time. I even got some sun--my face is a little pink. Spring is here and Summer's on the way--yippee!

4 comments:

amoncrief said...

love it!!! i worked my first night last night. it wasn't too bad.

Lindsay said...

oooh--I didn't know you were going to work any nights. Is it b/c NICU is open now??
Why am I asking you a question on MY blog? :)

Christy said...

Still scrapbook worthy!

Lindsay said...

Oh, I'll still scrap it. I just wish it were a happy memory! ;)