Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today (in a nutshell)

Mason came into our room at 3:30 this morning and ended up getting in bed with us. I do NOT want to make that a pattern!
We were up by 6:45am.
He fell asleep in his highchair at noon.
He came walking out from his nap at 12:30.
Finally fell asleep tonight at 8:30.
Maybe we'll get somewhere with this eventually...
In the meantime, if I seem a little on edge, just don't take it personally!

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I was hoping to check your blog and see that the sleeping is getting better. I really feel for you because I know how grumpy I am with very little sleep! I know it's frustrating when our babies don't do as we'd like them to, but hang in there! You're gonna win this battle, I know you are!

Lindsay said...

I have been such a grouch! I think it's gradully getting a little better though--thanks for the encouragement!