
My friend, Christy, has honored me with this lovely blog award and decided to throw in a "Lifetime Achievement" title as well! (It does feel like I've been blogging for a long time!)
Take at look at her post where she presented it.
I always see these awards on other people's blogs and wondered where they came from. It was as if there was a committee of blog gurus out there searching the blogosphere every second of every day for the most stand-out, wonderfully beautiful, thought-provoking, timely, inspiring works of such bloggers just to present them with a 2x2 square that says they did good.
Now I realize they are handed out like candy.
All kidding aside--I'm so happy to have inspired a few of my friends to blog. I love to hear about the fabric that makes up their daily lives and see pictures of their families. I find blogging so fun & I'm thankful for those of you out there that care enough to read mine. So thanks for the award, Christy!!! I will post it on my blog with pride.
Now I need to pass it on. Who will it be????? Stay tuned!
Friday, August 15, 2008
I'm a Superstar (blogger, that is)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I am laughing reading this. When I told the fam that Mitzi gave me this award, Mackenzie said asked something like was Mitzi on a committee to pick winners. No, but it's still fun to know people actually do read what you post, and maybe even enjoy it a little!
As her punishment, I'm not posting anything about her for two weeks. Just kidding.
Post a Comment