I jumped the bait from Christy to try this.
Go to Google and type in "______(your name) needs" and see what it brings up. Christy's were hilarious! Mine, not so much. Can I just say that there are other Lindsay's in the world BESIDES Lohan!? So here's what "Lindsay needs..." from just the first 2 pages:
1. Skinny Lindsay needs some food (ok, I kinda like this one)
2. a bra. (well, it is true, I do need a new one)
3. good thoughts. (who doesn't?)
4. love (goes without saying)
5. a hug (yep)
6. space, dammit (I like this one too!)
7. better medication. (you're laughing now, huh?)
8. to look both ways before crossing. (good advice for anyone)
9. a tan. (very true for me!)
10. some wax. (uh...)
11. a 13th step. (just sad)
So now that I feel inferior, I'm gonna go google "Lindsay Wants!"
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
"Lindsay needs"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Ha! Yours were still way better than the crap I got!
Lindsay,
I concur w/the previous comment, yours are better than mine!!
Karen
Post a Comment