Saturday, August 09, 2008

Obsess Much?

Mason loves vacuums. period. He always wants to play with the "Big Broom-Broom" (and has gotten to on many occasions) He's had a play one but it became too babyish so we finally got him this real-looking Dirt Devil that turns on & sounds like a vacuum and really picks up (a tiny bit.) He loves it. In the first 6 hours he owned it, he played with it for 5 1/2. He wanted to sleep with it. I guess the little man likes a clean floor.



5 comments:

Amber Lanning Photography said...

Hey girl. I'm bored and some how came across your blog...I love it! Some would say this is a "child labor" issue I say its smart. Teach them while they are young!! hee hee! I love that sweet boy.

Alison said...

we had a friend who's son loved vaccuums so much that he collected real ones when he got bigger!

Lindsay said...

LOL to both of you! ;)

Christy said...

I LOVE it! There is nothing wrong to obsess a little bit :).

The Traxsons said...

Sam is always one to step up and help vacuum as well, but isn't quite that obsessed with it. Sounds like you'll always have clean floors - nothing wrong with that!