Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

I'm still getting caught up on posting and I just realized that I'm posting Christmas morning exactly 1 month after the day! Here's my new excuse for still being behind: We had a pipe break in our wall last weekend between Mason's room & our office (where my PC is with all my pics on it) and everything is fine now, but it really was not fun getting all that water cleaned up! So now that the office is put back together, I have my computer back & I'm back to posting!

Mason was so happy to see that Santa had brought him a big boy bike (with training wheels) and "even a helmet!"

Santa also brought a kitchen set and a few trucks he'd been wanting
Sleepy the Elf with his coffee


The only time you'll see me in my pajamas with no makeup!

We had a great Christmas morning with just the 3 of us. After unwrapping gifts, I watched The Christmas Story (my fave Christmas movie), we ate cinnamon rolls & orange rolls and played with our new stuff until time to join our families...

1 comment:

The Rogers said...

I didn't post either. I thought it was too late for Christmas, but I didn't have an excuse like you. Mason is so big. BTY, Sam wore those same PJ. Super cute!