Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Fall Fun

Yesterday, Mason and I played in the backyard for an hour since the weather was so beautiful. It was in the 70's with a light breeze and we enjoyed hearing the crunch of leaves under our feet, searching for pretty leaves, and of course sliding & swinging. I was a little sad to think that we wouldn't be able to play outside much more until next Spring, which got me thinking how big Mason would be then...

This leaf was HUGE! It was bigger than my head. I tried to get Mason to hold it so I could get a picture of him with it, but he didn't cooperate.

Mason in "Fort Mason"

A few leaves we found that Mason liked

Although dirty, I thought the birdbath looked pretty with the leaves in it.

1 comment:

Melissa Tyndall said...

He will be so big...maybe spring would be a good time for you guy's to start thinking about giving him a little brother or sister :o).