...for turning my blog into a Winter Wonderland BEFORE Thanksgiving!!! I'm soooo against starting to celebrate one holiday before the other's over, but I'll admit I got sucked in by the cuteness of the "Cutest Blog on the Block" site again. I just went there to peruse the winter/Christmas backgrounds to see what I wanted to change to ON FRIDAY and kinda decided that I'd save myself the trouble of having to go back & pick it all out again. :) Of course then I HAD to jump on over to Scrapblog (my fave digi scrapbook site) to make a cute header to match my new background. It all just kinda snowballed. haha--get it?
This year I have just been in the Christmas Spirit early and I owe 98% of it to this. [the A-maz-ing Ali]
I've been creating a "December Daily" album to scrap on-the-fly during the busy month of December. I raided my scrap stash and pulled out EVERYTHING winter & Christmas a few weeks ago & have been happily creating while humming Christmas tunes to myself. It's almost ready to go & as soon as it's done, I'll post it on my other blog, Daily Chrysalis for you to check out.
I also think that this year will be so much fun with Mason! He's at a fun age to enjoy the season. So, just this once, I am full speed ahead into Christmas!
On Sunday, the weather was just [barely] warm enough for Wayne to grill hot dogs (as if it's Summertime!) so we all played in the backyard for a little while. Mason had fun running around & sliding while Wayne tried to throw a quick game of Cornhole.
Look at my new hat & mittens, Mommy!
He loves to slide on his belly!
Must...run!
If you remember the story-Wayne made the boards this Summer & just recently painted the hogs on. I think he did a great job. I love how they look like a graphic stamp.
Monday, November 24, 2008
I Do Apologize...
Another long, drawn-out story by Lindsay at 9:44 PM
Labels: blogs, Christmas, cornhole, game, holiday, Mason, Razorbacks, Thanksgiving
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
LOVE the new background and header!
You MUST share how-to details on this header thingy!!
I love the new header! I'm also very impressed that you can get Mason to wear mittens!
Thanks ladies!!
Sherri-I'll have to give you a tutorial.
And I am lucky that Mason will keep those mitten on!
Post a Comment