Mason dressed up as a Tiger for his 3rd Halloween. We had a full fun day of trick or treating. We started at my workplace with a goblin parade then went down to the hospital where I used to work. Then we headed to Wayne's work to show our little Tiger around. We stopped off at my parent's to eat lunch then went to my sister's work~at an elementary school. Mason loved seeing the "big kids" that went to school there. (although Mason was about the same size as many of the Kindergarteners!!! seriously.) After that, we visited my Mom's work. Mason was stripping his paws and headpiece off by this point. I don't blame him.
We went home for a much needed nap & some downtime before the evening trick or treating. Wayne joined us at my parent's when he got off work. We ate chili & we took Mason around the neighborhood. We got to see Cameron as a mummy before he went to a party. Mason had so much fun & got way too much candy!
At Creekside
My boss is a real witch... (not really!)
Outside Willow Creek
Gigi with Cameron & Mason (my grandma)
Blackmail shot of my sister~I warned her it could show up on my blog!
Mason loved the neighbor's porch decorations
Saturday, November 01, 2008
Our Halloween
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
That tiger costume is unbelievable! Mason looks so cute. If Mason is ever a Mountie, I'm pulling these pictures out!
that is a great tiger costume! mason looked so cute!
Post a Comment