Friday, November 07, 2008

Fun with Playdoh




Mason received a small container of Playdoh at Halloween and loved it. Since it's for ages 2+ I thought I'd get him some more and he could play with it--at the table ONLY! We broke it out this morning & he sat & played with it for a whole hour! We made shapes like hearts, stars & cars with cookie cutters & rolled it out with a small rolling pin. Fun!


6 comments:

Sherri said...

He is just the cutest little boy EVER!
Doesn't playdoh stink? Maybe they could invent some that smelled like peppermint or something!

Lindsay said...

Well, I think so! ;)
And I think most people think playdoh stinks, but I kinda like the smell! (weird, I know) It smells salty & reminds me of Kindergarten. I know there's homemade recipes for playdoh that I'm sure you could scent.

Christy said...

I LOVE playing with playdoh! I may have to go get some and make the girls do it with me.

Melissa Tyndall said...

I agree with you Lindsay, I like the smell of playdoh! I will be a weirdo with you :o).

Alison said...

i'm so bad! we have received play doh on multiple occasions and i have yet to pull it out!! we got some on halloween too.

Lindsay said...

It's fun--Riley, Peyton & maybe even Mackenzie would enjoy it!!!