Friday night's Foo Fighters concert ROCKED!!!! It was well worth the wait and even better than I anticipated! They really put on a great, high-energy show that was also funny. There were only two bad things: #1 my camera didn't make it through the frisking (that's right--everyone got frisked before the show!) and #2 they did not play my very favorite song of theirs, Best of You. :( I had to take my camera back to the car (along with most other people) So needless to say, I did not take these awesome pics below! They are taken from the Foo website--but they're pics from the concerts they played right before coming here--so they're very recent and look very much like what we saw. They played all of their hits--more old songs than new (with the excpetion of MY fave song! Yes, I'm a little bitter but I'll get over it since the concert was so good.)
The band
Dave out on the catwalk
Dave Grohl can sing...
and rock!
Dave with drummer Taylor
The triangle solo guy (Dave made him come to the front of the stage and play a mean triangle solo--he said he makes him do this all the time and I guess he was telling the truth since this pic was from another concert!) It was funny.
And hmmmm...here's their set list. Look at the last song. Best of You. Hmmm...they played it a few nights before coming to Fayetteville. Rrrrr!
To see the Foo Fighters sing "The Pretender" on Letterman, go HERE.
To see a funny duet Dave sang with Will Ferrell (Leather & Lace!) go HERE.
Sunday, March 02, 2008
Foo Fighters Concert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment