There's buds on the trees
Weeds take over the yard
Especially the purple ones
(I just liked how these roots looked)
And the pear trees are in full bloom
Big tree, Little boy
the shrubs are blooming
We've been having fun in the backyard the last several days since the weather has been so nice. Wayne actually mowed the lawn last weekend, so all the weeds are "gone" now. Mason has been swinging in his "thwing" as he says (it's so cute to hear him say it!) We even had hot dogs (Wayne had brats)off the grill last night for dinner! We're definitely ready for Spring and Summer!
Friday, March 28, 2008
You know it's Spring when...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
hey.. I have those SAME purple flowers in MY yard! I just read all kinds of your stuff and am thinking I am best friends with a future famous writer or something. score! and if you had a myspace page, you could see my fabulous pregnancy ticker and my way too long playlist of music as well. :) xoxoxoxo
maybe I'll have to create a myspace page just to stalk you :)
Post a Comment