
Well, I did say YET.
Mason had a tiny little bit of a cough last night. He was fine this morning and then this afternoon he awoke from his nap with a temp of 101. I gave him Tylenol and tried to force lunch on him. Trying to avoid Wal-Mart, I ran to Braums market and got some honey for his cough, along with a few other things. When I got home, Mason ended up falling asleep on me for an hour. (I just let him sleep on my chest and enjoyed the snuggle time while watching HGTV) He started feeling hotter and hotter and I was roasting, so when he woke up we took his temp again and it was 102.7! He was so lethargic--it made me so sad, not to mention anxious. I made a quick run to Wal-Mart after all for some Motrin. (luckily Wayne was feeling a little better this afternoon and capable of watching Mason) By early evening his fever broke and he was up playing. I hope he gets through the night ok--I'll be popping in to push more Motrin...
We are so fortunate--This is the first time Mason has been sick since he was 6 months old and had RSV, but having a sick toddler is new to me and not fun at all! :(
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
My Baby is Sick! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
Oh, poor Mason! I hope he's feeling better soon!
Post a Comment