Mason is getting into more and more things lately that I didn't used to have to worry about. I walked into his room the other day and found that he had emptied out his sock drawer and was playing with all the socks. (innocent enough) Long story short, we ended up having a sock fight--socks were flying everywhere! Then he started throwing them into his bed.
On another note, poor Wayne finally caught the bug. He has been sick with the nasty headache, sore throat, runny nose, lung burn that I had, plus the gastrointestinal part that some people have had lately. He's pretty much miserable. To top it all off, he's on a scheduled vacation this week!!! And so am I! We were gonna get some stuff done around the house, go shopping, go out to eat, etc. But instead Wayne's been in bed or on the couch and I've been doing laundry and watching tv. We have both turned into germaphobes because Mason has managed to NOT get sick (yet!) Wayne's been keeping Mason at a distance (which is so hard) and I've been following him around with antibacterial wipes!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Sock Fight & Sick Dada
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comment:
I'm glad I'm not the only germophobe around! We were so sick last year that I am constantly washing his hands and it works! (knock on wood, now)
too cute with the socks!
Post a Comment